October 25, 2006

Telephone Banking Systems Recognizes your Voice

If you refer to this article from Cnet News, it's an interesting concept on voice technologies integrated with security. Technology integration into todays society is simply put as amazing!

The concept is pretty freaking cool, but wait a minute - how does one from the bank load your original voice into the application? Are you saying that if I can socialy engineer a phone operator once the system is implemented, I could in essence lock an authorized user our of their account because their voice print does not match that of mine?! Wouldn't that be something!

I can't wait for the day that I have a cold and am not able to transfer my funds, or report a lost ATM card. Oh well..guess it's time to begin the social engineering on TTY devices. What's RSA got now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home